Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wonder Woman VS ME

Wonder Woman! I use to watch this show when I was a kid.  I thought for sure if I had to pick between being Barbie doll or Wonder Woman, for sure it was Wonder Woman.  She was sensitive yet productive, in control, beautiful, efficient, always on time, strong.  Well, I never made it, all though I think deep inside I really really tried.  Today a dark reality hit, I used to handle pressure and problems so well.  My response?  No problem, where there's a will there's a way!  Now problems come, conflicts arise, things go sour, people aren't happy and I have a meltdown!  This melt down includes: anger, frustration, a major stomachache and exhaustion.  I feel like the so-called "Wonder Woman" inside of me is dying.  Oddly enough I think this death will be the beginning of the REAL ME! Yet another step in the "SURRENDER" dance that I must learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment