Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Comedy series coming soon!

Sometimes that's what I feel like our life is, one big unfunny comedy!  Unreal, almost silly.  Right now, another sleepless night.  My son with 102.3 fever and my dear 3 year old daughter who possibly put a popcorn seed up her nose.  She says she did, then she didn't, she says it hurts and then she says it doesn't.  It is almost midnight and I am starving!  What does the latest dietitian say about eating at this hour? 

Usually the next day I become this horrible anti-social hag, avoid people at all costs. Why?  Because I don't like answering "fine" when I'm not.  Those who see that something is wrong, express it by telling me how tired and sick I look.  That doesn't make me feel any better!  God I need your super-natural strength and grace yet once again...help me to walk in Your Spirit and not in my emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment